Who to Contact
For any questions about our services, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at (617) 354-8360.
A method of loosening and reeducating the visual system so we see more comfortably and clearly. This is a way to take charge of our vision and prevent or reduce dependency on glasses and contact lenses.
Vision is not static; it changes. When we relax we see better than when we are tired, sick or bored. We explore what helps us to both relax and be focused at the same time.
Benefits may include:
- Increased clarity of sight in the distance
- Increased ability to see clearly close-up
- Increased speed of focus
- Healthier eyes
- Greater ease and comfort in and around your eyes
- Less computer eyestrain
- Reduced dependence on glasses
- Enhanced depth perception
- Faster adaptation to bright light and to the dark
- A more relaxed way of being
- Greater connection with yourself and the world around you
- Better balance and coordination
In your first session we will explore some or all of the following:
- How you use your eyes when reading a book, an eye chart etc.
- How well they follow a moving target.
- How well your two eyes work together.
- What is relaxing for you.
- What was happening in your life and/or environment when your vision began to weaken.
The lesson usually lasts one and one half hours. If you wear contact lenses, please bring what you need to remove them for a while.